Valerie continues the written word through speaking engagements on the three parts of her book.
- Understanding Your Paycheck
- Managing Your Paycheck
- Thinking Beyond Your Initial Paycheck to Financial Independence
These three workshops will not only cover the information in the book, but will include the following:
- Many more relatable stories, and peer experiences of those who have entered the work force and are moving towards financial independence
- Costly mistake made on the W-4
- Additional source of income
- Success in moving towards the C-Suite
- Young entrepreneurs
- Q & A
Her workshops are informational, yet engaging, conversational, and motivating.
In addition to offering the three workshops, Valerie also offers motivational speeches which encourage students to embrace a mindset of success where they are now. As they enter the workforce, they are encouraged to move from the cubicle to the corner office with a view or entrepreneurship.
In summary, Valerie is a writer and speaker who inspires and encourages readers and audiences to move forward.
In addition to the workshops listed above, Valerie is also available as a: